Wednesday 5 October 2016

Famous Five - Five Go Off In a Caravan 30BC Book Review

Image result for five go off in a caravan

Author - Enid Blyton
Cover Illustrator - Chris Riddell

Genre - Adventure, Narrative

Summary
The Famous Five want to go on a holiday while they parents are going on a holiday themselves. A circus camp pass Julian, Dick and Anne's house. They have an idea to go on holiday with caravans. They hire two caravans. They also borrow one horse because they already have a horse of their own. Once they have got the caravans and the horse they are all set to go. Will they go on an adventure at the destination or not? 

I would definitely give this book 5 out of 5 stars. 

I would recommend this book to people who don't like mean people but like adventure. The age I would recommend this book for is probably 8 and up. 

2 comments:

  1. Morena Reagan, I like your book review on the famous five because you have given the reader enough detail to make them read the book. This reminds me of doing the 30 BC. Maybe next time you could tell the reader why you would give this book 5/5 stars. Tino Pai Tau Mahi! (Good Work)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This used to be my favourite series to read when I was your age. I loved the idea of all the adventures and wished that I had cousins the same age as me that would come to my house to stay for the holidays. I just had to hang with Karl and Scott!!! I can't believe how many books she has written!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.