Tuesday 6 September 2016

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane 30BC Book Review

Image result for the miraculous journey of edward tulane

Author - Kate DiCamillo

Genre - Narrative, Adventure

Summary
A rabbit called Edward Tulane goes to different owners. Something happens so that he goes to a different owner. Read this fantastic book and find out where he goes! Where does he end up in the end? 


I would definitely give this book 5 stars out of 5.

I would recommend this book to people who like happy endings to stories and adventurous stories. The age I would recommend this book for ages 9 and up. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rea
    I absolutely love this book. It is one of my favourites! That is why Mr Wood bought it for me when you were born. When I was given it, I hoped you would one day read it and now you have. I remember crying the first time I read it and I couldn't believe that I cried again when you read the last chapter to me this morning. It is such a heart-warming, beautiful book! I would give this book 5 out of 5 too! Well, actually, I would give it more if I could. I love how you are choosing to read lots more in your free time. Your next book looks interesting, too. I might need to borrow it and read it too.

    Love
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.