Tuesday 29 November 2016

Katy 30BC Book Review

Image result for katy book

Author - Jacqueline Wilson

Genre -  Adventure

Setting - England

Main Characters - Katy, Izzie, Dad, Clover, Elsie, Cecy, Dorry, Jonnie, Phil, Helen

Summary
Katy is the eldest out of 6 step, half and full brothers and sisters. She has a best friend Cecy who plays made-up games with Katy and her sister Clover. Whenever Elsie (Katy and Clover's step-sister) she always whines because they won't let her play. What will happen at the end? Will they let Elsie play? Will something bad happen? 

I would definitely give this book 5 out of 5 stars. 

I would recommend this book to people who like great books but are also ready for a bit of a sad part. The age I would recommend this book for is 9 and up. 

At the moment I am working on finding the author's purpose in things that I read. This book was written to entertain people. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Reagan its Katelynn here from Mamaku 3 here! This post is amazing I like how you have added lots of detail about the book! I like how you have added an image so we know what it looks like if we wanted to find it and read it!! Did you enjoy reading this book?? How many books have you read for the 30BC?? He whetu koe! (Your a star!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.