Friday 4 November 2016

T4 W4 Literacy Reflection

This week for literacy we have started a new topic, 'Myths, Legends & Fables'. I have completed a compare and contrast activity about what I thought a Myth & Legend was and things that I thought are the same. I have already completed 2 tasks. I found the activities quite easy. The activities I chose to do were, what would you be if you were a mythical creature and why, and create a mythical creature.  

Compare & Contrast Activity

 

If you were a mythical creature what would you be and why activity




Create a mythical creature activity




For Word Work this week, I chose an activity that was called Adding My Words. You had to choose 10 words and add the letters together. Vowels were worth 5 and consonants were worth 10.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to be a dragon as well. I think you could add a little bot more description to why you would like a to be a dragon - maybe some interesting vocab and examples. For example, what would the fire look like and what would you do with your fire?
    Your Tree Bee looks cute. I think you could add a wee bit about what mythical qualities your creature has.

    I love the vowel/consonant activity - I would have loved these word work activities when I was your age. I wonder what the word 'Reagan' would add up to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.