Friday 2 December 2016

Literacy Reflection W8 T4

This week we got to do free choice writing. I chose to do a narrative. At the start we goal was to used punctuation like () ". I reached my goal but next time I do a piece of writing my goal is to add more writing. This is what I wrote:

On Saturday 24th December there were about 6 kids and 12 adults watching TV because they wanted to see a show about Santa.
One of the kids called Reagan said out loud “Did you see Santa was at the North Pole with 2 News Reporters. I am so jealous!”
“Those news reporters are certainly lucky aren’t they dear”, said her Mum. “You better get to bed because Santa will be on his way soon.”
“I wonder if Santa and the reindeer will eat their food and drink the milk and water?”
The 6 kids went to bed and in the morning they saw that Santa had left a whole heap of toys for all of them.
All kids got want they wanted, Lego, books, clothes, shoes and lots more. The family had a nice breakfast pancakes with berries and bananas. More family arrived that day and they went to the beach for a swim. The lunch was delicious, homemade mince pies and potato salad. After lunch they went to the park for a play and had a picnic. At 3:00 they went home so that some of the adults could start cooking an absolutely wonderful tea and dessert. While the adults made the food the kids and some of the adults went outside for a game of cricket.
The family had their tea and opened the Christmas Crackers.
All the kids thought ‘this is the best meal I have ever had.'
The dessert was super yummy as well. Trifle and pavlova. DELICIOUS!


1 comment:

  1. I liked you Christmas story...it sounds like the kids had a great Christmas day! I like the comment Mum makes about the reporters being lucky. We will have to have a think what we are going to have for breakfast this year on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.