Friday 10 February 2017

Literacy Reflection Week 2 Term 1 2017

This week we have been going over what read to self means. We can read to self without getting distracted for about 12 minutes. We have learnt to write lists. We got to choose what list we wanted to write about from a selection of about 10. I chose '10 things I would like to do before I get old.' For the class chapter book we have been reading 'Holes' by Louis Sachar. We did a setting comparison about the book. One the first drawing space we had to write what Stanley thought Camp Greenlake was going to look like and on the other drawing space was what Camp Greenlake was like. 


List





Holes Activity





















1 comment:

  1. I would like to go to Dubai too! I think the theme parks sound so flash over there with escalators instead of steps on the rides. I would like to walk the Heaphy Track so maybe we could do this together one day.
    I like the comparison activity about Camp Green Lake. I bet Stanley was really disappointed when he saw what it was actually like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.