Friday 19 May 2017

Literacy Reflection W3 T2

This week for reading we read a book called 'Harakeke'. We had to right down words that we didn't understand and also some of us wrote down topic words. Then we had to type the main parts of the story. Here is my drawing with all the main parts of the story on it.  




For writing and oral language we are learning about advertisements. At writing we had to choose a book and fill in a sheet to help us with the actual ad. Here is my ad on 'The Midnight Gang'. 


1 comment:

  1. Your ad for the Midnight Gang wants me to read it - sounds exciting. Great advertising! I think the idea of putting the leftover flax back under the bush is a good idea - no waste then! I like the idea of planting a healthy plant beside an unhealthy plant to help it grow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.