Wednesday 24 May 2017

Kaiteriteri - Fast Write

One of my favourite parts when we were away in Nelson was going to Kaiteriteri with my family in the holidays for a little day trip. 

As soon as we got there we got out of the car and walked across the awesome golden sand to the super cold water. 

The waves were actually quite big because when they came up to the shore they got your pants completely soaked. 

After playing in the waves I dug my feet into the sand and when a wave came, it looked like the wave was pulling you out to sea. 

We then walked along the beach looking at everything. After that we went to a cafe and sat at a bench which was overlooking the beach. It seriously was a good view. 

Then we headed up to Marehau for a little look around. 


I absolutely loved going the Nelson, Kaiterteri and lots of other places in the holidays!


Image result for kaiteriteri

4 comments:

  1. Top of the morning
    I agree, Nelson was fun and full of things to do. I wish I had got some sand from Kaiteriteri to use in the artworks I made. I love the line 'it seriously was a good view.' It would be pretty neat having a bach up that way somewhere.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reagan.
    Kaiteriteri is a really nice place, isn't it! Would you like to go back again if you could? Maybe in summer!
    From Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Reagan.
    Kaiteriteri is a really nice place, isn't it! Would you like to go back again if you could? Maybe in summer!
    From Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Reagan. It's Millah here!

    I really like how you have used lots of describing words in your writing.

    Next time you could explain what type of writing you get to do for fast write.

    Did you enjoy doing this type of writing?

    From Millah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.