Sunday 28 May 2017

Molly Moon and the Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Image result for molly moon and the incredible book of hypnotism

Author - Georgia Byng

Genre - Adventure

Setting - New York, Breisvelle

Main Characters - Molly Moon, Rocky, Nockman, Miss Adderstone, Edna

Summary - Molly Moon was found in a Moon's Marshmallows box as a baby. She has spent 10 years in the creepy Hardwick House orphanage and is always getting into trouble with grumpy Miss Adderstone. When she finds a book about how to perform hypnotism her life changes. Molly Moon's best friend Rocky is taking from the orphanage by an American family. Molly escapes from the orphanage to try to find Rocky using her hypnotic powers to help her. Will she get away from her scary dangerous enemy who is trying to steal her powers? 

I would definitely give this book 5 out of 5 stars. 

I would recommend this book to people who love hypnotism and adventure. The age I would recommend this book for is probably 9 or 10 and up.


   Image result for molly moon    Image result for molly moon
  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rea
    I will have to borrow this one after I finish my pile! I sure hope you don't find a book on hypnotism and try some things on me- haha! It would be funny though! I knew you loved this book as you sat in bed reading it all morning to finish it. It is so great that you have already read 21 books this year. We will have to watch the movie of it now.
    See ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reagan.
    From the parts that you read to me it sounds like a really great book. Has this book been made into a movie?
    From Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Reagan. I love the wide variety of books you're reading! I've never heard of this book. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.