Friday 31 March 2017

The Worst Thing About My Sister

Image result for the worst thing about my sister
Author - Jacqueline Wilson
Illustrator - Nick Sharratt

Genre - Adventure

Main Characters - Marty, Melissa

Summary - Marty and Melissa never get on. When Marty wears a dress her Mum made her everyone wants one as well. Her Mum needs a room to sew and to store all her clothes. She uses Marty's room as her sewing room, so Marty has to move into Melissa's room. Will they ever get along? 

I would definitely give this book 4 out of 5 stars. 

I would recommend this book to people who like adventure books. The age I would recommend this book for is 9 and up.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I think this idea of the Mum having a craft room is fantastic - how about we do this at home...you and Mill could share....what do you think????
    Maybe you will end up like they do???
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.