Saturday 17 June 2017

The World's Worst Children 2

Image result for the worlds worst children 2

Author - David Walliams
Illustrator - Tony Ross

Genre - Humour

Setting - All Over The World!!!

Main Characters - Humbert, Stacey, Frankie, Clarissa, Harry, Griselda, Brad, Trish, Colin, Noe

Summary
Discover the sequel to the world's utmost worst children. From being the biggest baby in town and eating people and parts of the city to a little girl who only says no. Read this book and find out about the world's worst children. 


I would definitely give this book 5 out of 5 stars. 

I would recommend this book to people who love great adventerous books and also any other David Walliams' books. The age I would recommend this book for is probably 8 and up. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Reagan, I have also just finished reading this book. What great stories. My favourite character was Humbert the hungy baby. It reminds me of a story I read as a child called a fish out of water where a boy overfed his goldfish. I can't wait until the final installment of this series comes out. Who was your favourite child in this book? Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Prendergast. My favourite character would probabaly have to be Noe (from No, No, Noe!) because they were trying to convince her and at the end of the story it was awesome which word was then her favourite.
      Reagan

      Delete
  2. Hi Reagan.
    Well done on finishing another book. Next time you could include your favourite character. If you were a character in this book what character would you be?
    From Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shalom Rea Rea
    I like how you are so enthusiastic of reading lotsssssssss of books. Do you think I should be in the book? Next time I would like to see or read who you are most like.
    From Millah your best sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top of the morning, Rea!
    Gee, you read this book so fast. Every time I looked up, you were still reading it! I liked listening to the part about the baby who ate everything...not like you, you were a fussy eater! I'm glad you aren't now! I love David Walliam's sense of humour and the way he describes his characters in detail. I reckon you and your sister could go in the next one..haha! Next time, you could tell us who your favourite character is. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.