Friday 16 June 2017

Literacy Reflection W7 T2

This week and a bit of last week for writing we had to write a detailed description about Miss Reissmann. For reading we had to choose a book and read it as a group. Then we had to record the main parts as a group and then write a summary about it. 

Here is my literacy work from this week. 

3 comments:

1. Hi Reagan, I enjoyed reading your description of Miss Reissmann. You have some interesting descritive phrases in here. I especially like how you have compared her hair to the sands of Kaiteriteri. Be careful not to overuse simile in your description. Perhaps try and use more anecdotes to illustrate your ideas instead. Mrs P

ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reagan.
    I really liked how you have used similes in your description. What is your favourite simile?
    From Dad

ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rea
    You have included lots of detail in your description, telling the reader lots of information about Miss Reissmann. What about writing about a funny or interesting time or experience with her as well as describing what she looks like? You could even tell us a bit about her personality as well. I am looking forward to your description of Laura. Try and describe her looks, personality and times/experiences with her, funny or interesting things about what she does. You could also include your feelings about her.
    Love Mum

ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.