Saturday 19 May 2018

Wk3 Percentages Workbook T2 2018

This week for numeracy we had to complete another percentages workbook. This time, I worked on what I got wrong last week and what I could improve on to get the correct answer. Half way through a slide I figured out that I had made a mistake and so I had to go back and fix up a couple of questions. I found it easier but a few questions I got a bit confused on. 
This week, one of the strategies I used was when you are finding percentages off a money amount you have to find the percentage of it and then subtract it off your total. 
Eg. 45% off $110 = $60.50
Start with finding 45% of 110 which is 49.5 then you subtract it from 110. Then you get your final answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.