Monday 24 September 2018

Digital Badge #2 - Sport

A couple of weeks ago Miss Hines added lots of digital badges to my blog - including some sporting ones relating to school. These were the yr 7/8 basketball badge (the basketball competition I played in, in Term 1/2).
The other one was the ASB netball one as I was 1 in 4 non-travelling reserves for the school team. I got to go down to the courts for the local tournament and cheer them on. They won that tournament  so they later on got to go to Westport for the regional tournament. I didn't get to go to that tournament but fortunately they also won that tournament so they were the overall ASB Netball challenge winners for the year 2018.
Here are the badges that I have been awarded.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.