Tuesday 11 June 2019

See Ya Simon Character Introductions

For our class novel we have been reading See Ya Simon by David Hill. We used FaceYourManga or Avatar Maker to create an avatar of what we thought 3 of the characters looked like. I chose to use FaceYourManga and the characters I chose were 'Fiona the Moaner', Nathan and Brady West. We had to include their name, their relationship to others, their physical characteristics, who they are close to, their interests and if we found out anything interesting about this character. 

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Reagan!
    Thank you for sharing your Character Descriptions with us. I really like the avatars you have created. I think that your Fiona the Moaner looks exactly like her! Did you enjoy the novel? I always find it sad when I am reading the novel.
    Keep up the great work.
    Miss H :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bula Miss Hines!
      I always imagined Fiona to be soooo spoilt and such a girly girl. Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed the novel. I found it very sad to think that this actually happens to some kids just older then us.

      Thanks for the comment!

      Thanks,
      Reagan

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Reagan, It's Ruby here.
    I really like how you've made a photo with each character which really caught my eye. Did you get a description in the book of what they look like? Next time you could possibly say more about what role do they play in the book like Major or Minor. Did you enjoy the book?
    Kai Pai
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Ruby!
      Thanks for the comment and feedback. We got a little bit of a description from the book about the characters, however it's mainly just what I thought the characters would look like.
      Next time I will be sure to include their roles (Major/Minor).
      Yes, I really enjoyed the book and definitely recommend it. Are you enjoying 'Billions'?

      Noho ora mai
      Reagan

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.