Friday 1 April 2016

Week 9 Reflection


WALT: write silly sentences using my spelling words.
It is pretty hard to try and think of a sentence to go with the spelling word.


Reading:

WALT: create a flow chart of the ways the you can test water so that the creek isn't polluted.


Numeracy:


 

WALT: show ways to solve a decimal equation
I learnt different ways to solve a decimal equation
This was pretty difficult but I am learning.

Writing:


WALT:read the story starter and finish of the story.
I learnt how to create a Screen cast.

6 comments:

  1. That was a very descriptive piece of writing Reagan! I love the cliff hanger, is there going to be more?
    From Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Regan .
    My favourite post was your silly sentences .
    I liked them because they were sillly.
    What is your favourite silly sentence ?
    I hope I hear back from you soon.
    Bye .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably the thunder one!
    Thanks Mya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably the thunder one!
    Thanks Mya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.