Friday 6 May 2016

Week 1 Reflection

Topic - I learnt some things about World War 1. Did you know that some of the mascots were hidden under clothes or in suitcases when the soldiers moved on?







Writing - I learnt how to make my writing interesting by using metaphors personification and similes. 

Art - I learnt how to blend properly. Here is my ANZAC Art.




My Barn - I made a barn at home with my family for our writing we are doing with 'Chapter Chat'.


Banqer - We are using a website called 'Banqer' where we get payed for behaving and get money deducted when we are naughty. 
Here is a photo of my account.











5 comments:

  1. Hello Reagan,
    That is a lot of money that you have got for being good! That is an amazing barn that you have made you have got animals in your barn.I hoped that you have fun at school. Did any one help you on you barn???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jazmine! Mum, Dad and Millah helped me! From Reagan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.