Tuesday 30 August 2016

Ella Diaries Double Dare You 30BC Book Review

Image result for ella diaries double dare you

Author - Meredith Costain
Illustrator - Danielle McDonald

Genre - Humour/Narrative

Main Characters - Ella, Zoe and Peach

Summary
Ella's enemy Peach has to sit next to her because her best friend Zoe is away. When Zoe comes back will she be able to sit next to her or not? One lunchtime they see Peach sitting in a circle underneath a tree. There is a shoe in the middle of the circle. They go and join the circle but what is going to happen then?

I would give this book 4.5 stars out of 5.

I would recommend this book to people who don't like bullies but like funny things. The age I would recommend this book for is 8 and up. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    That sounds like a great book. I think that Peach stole the show off someone because she sounds like a bully. I think that Ella will take the show off Peach and give it back to the person she stole it from because it is nice to stick up for someone who is being picked on. I like funny things, like you and Millah, so I think I would like to read this book.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morena Mum! Thanks for your quality comment! Next time you could check the spelling for shoe! Thank you Reagan!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.