Friday 26 August 2016

Literacy Reflection W5 T3

Literacy 
This week for literacy we have been using FANBOYS, puntuation and 1-2 Te Reo words in our sentences. We had to write a sentence for every FANBOYS joining word. 
We had to listen to the story Peter Rabbit and complete the activity about the book using Literacy Elements. 
We also used Coggle to find the literacy elements in our favourite book. We had to take a screenshot of our work and put it on a slide in our group's modelling book.  

FANBOYS Activity




Peter Rabbit Activity




Coggle Activity



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rea,
    When you showed me your Fanboys sentences, I was super impressed! I thought it was fantastic that you included lots of te reo words. I love when you challenge yourself and do the extra stuff! The Coggle tool looks interesting, too! I might have to try it with the Explorers group. Keep working hard, beautiful! I loved your Rio News video you did with Ella, too! You sounded so grown-up. Congratulations also on gaining a Highly Commended for your Speech Board exam. I am always so proud of you! Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.