Friday 23 September 2016

Literacy & Topic Reflection W9 T3

Writing
This week for writing we had to complete 2 activities about mummies. These activities helped us write our mummy explanation. I worked with Katelynn F. I read embalming and Katelynn read wrapping.  

Mummy activities




Mummy Explanation




Reading
This week for reading we got to choose anyway to diplay our learning. We had to write what we know about literacy elements. Kyra and I chose to do a slide.




Topic
This week for topic we choose an explorer to study. I chose Francisco Pizarro. There were two websites that had information on them. The teachers purposely got a website that had information that was wrong on it. I went back and changed my mistakes. Here is my slide. 

1 comment:

  1. I learnt a lot about mummies- I never knew that the organs were placed back into the body. I thought the way they removed the brain seemed pretty gross. Explorers would have been very brave in those days. They had no idea what was out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.