Thursday 27 October 2016

Crenshaw 30BC Book Review

Image result for crenshaw

Author  - Katerine Applegate

Genre - Narrative

Setting - Apartments

Main Characters - Crenshaw, Aretha, Jackson, Robin, Mum, Dad

Summary
This book is about a boy named Jackson and his life. He has an imaginary friend called Crenshaw. Jackson's family are poor. Will Crenshaw help Jackson through the tough times?  What will happen with Jackson's family? 

I would give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

I would recommend this book to people who like imaginary friends and really good stories! The age I would recommend this book for is 9 and up. 

1 comment:

  1. I would like to read this book sometime. I remember when you were little and asked me why you din't have an imaginary friend. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.