Friday 31 March 2017

Lily Alone

Image result for lily alone

Author - Jacqueline Wilson
Illustrator - Nick Sharratt

Genre - Adventure

Main Characters - Lily, Pixie, Baxter, Bliss

Summary - Lily's Mum doesn't really care about her kids. She goes to the bar every night and tells her kids that she'll be back at before midnight but that never happens. She never comes home until like 3:00 in the morning. When she was there one night she finds a friend who lives in Spain. She hasn't told her friend about the kids, so she goes away to Spain without them. What will the kids get up to?

I would definitely give this book 4 out of 5 stars. 

I would recommend this book to people who like adventure books. The age I would recommend this book for is 9 and up.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rea
    I enjoyed listening to lots of this story at night. You read with such great expression out loud so you are very interesting to listen to. I felt so sorry for Lily and her siblings. I promise I will never go off to Spain and leave you at home by yourself...I will make sure Millah is there, too!!! Haha
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.