Sunday 7 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey



In my background is a Rata tree (New Zealand native) with kids playing around it. The Kiwiana I have used is Santa Claus running to the beach with his surfboard (because our Christmas is in summer), a kiwi eating kiwifruit, a tui in the tree eating pineapple lumps, a sheep in the tree drinking L&P, a moa in the tree eating a pav and a bumblebee flying. Most of these foods are only found in New Zealand as well as all the birds. Finally a hokey pokey postage stamp. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Reagan,

    You've done an awesome job with this activity! I'm very impressed with how many Kiwiana elements you were able to add to your postcard. Not only have you done a great job with using Google Draw, you you have also written a great description of you postcard. Super work, Reagan!

    Not many people write post cards anymore. I don't think I've written one in three years! I wonder what other ways people use to communicate with each other in 2018. Can you think of some different ways of communication for people living in 2018?

    I wonder how people would communicate in the year 3000??

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.