Friday 2 November 2018

Christchurch Music Festival 2018

On Thursday last week a group of 16 girls went on a trip to Christchurch for 2 nights. We stayed at the Top 10 Holiday Park in Papanui. The 1st night we went out for tea at a pizza place and then went to play ten-pin bowling. This was very fun except when I ran too far, slipped and really hurt my tailbone.

We didn't get back till around 10:00pm!!!!!!!!!!!

The next morning we went to a choir rehearsal from 9:30-12:30 at the Horncastle Arena. For lunch we ate our bread rolls at Margaret Mahy Playground. After much fun and excitement we went to Westfield Riccarton to do a bit of shopping!!! Not just a bit..........a LOT!!!!!!!!

It was about time to get ready so we headed back to the motels and ate our nachos for tea and got into our uniforms. Soon we were in the van heading to the arena. My Mum, sister, Nana, Grandad, Aunty, Grandma and Uncle were there to see me!!
My favourite song overall was 'We are the Champions' as everyone in the audience put on their flashlights and were swaying them from side to side while we were singing. 
It was time....the show was over and we were heading to McDonalds for supper. I had a Frozen Coke and a Oreo Flurry. 
The awesome part about McDonalds was that we saw Ling from the Block NZ 2017!!!!

Back at the motel, Ruby, Honor and I didn't get to sleep until around 12:30am!!!!!

Now that the trip is over all I can think is what a fun time we all had!!!!!!!

Image result for choir cartoon

1 comment:

  1. Bula Reagan!

    What an entertaining recount of the choir trip! You made me laugh lots of times with your personal voice and your multiple exclamation marks!!!!!! I am really glad you enjoyed the trip....except for the incident at Ten Pin Bowling! The choir was amazing, again! I also loved the We are the Champions song. The talent there is phenomenal! I am sure you will sign up next year for choir! You were lucky to have so many people there to see you perform!

    Look forward to seeing you perform again next year
    Miss Lagan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.