Thursday 6 December 2018

Country Study

For topic the first half of the term we have been doing 'Country Study'. The teachers randomly selected a country for each student and we had to follow the criteria and present our study in whatever way we wanted. This had to be presented by week 5! The country that I was given was Northern Cyprus. In the end I presented mine in a binded book (information booklet). Here is a link to the docs I printed off to put in my booklet! 

Image result for northern cyprus flag

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reagan

    I loved how enthusiastic you were to complete the activities for your country study. I had heard of Cyprus before but had no idea where in the world it was. Now I do! I like the idea of Turtle beach - it would be cool to go and see the turtles arriving there and laying their eggs. I thought the flag looked familiar - just the opposite of Turkey! I would like to try some of those honey donut puffs that are a traditional dish in Cyprus - they sound delicious!
    I think maybe next time, you could think of a more creative way to display your information.

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.