Thursday 6 December 2018

Tech - Metal Work

On Wednesday we went to the high school for technology. This was our final session for the term/year. 
This term I have been in metal work with Mr Steyn. It has been quite a fun class as I have learnt how to use lots of different machines and simply just different ways to cut a piece of metal. 
On Wednesday I made a mini BBQ out of metal and grill. I found this a very fun project to make as you can actually cook small things on it by lighting some coal underneath!!!!! 

Image result for sausageImage result for bbq cartoon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reagan

    Metal technology sounds fun. I loved the plaques you made for me and I have already displayed them in my study at home. I would love some giant sunflowers made out of metal for the garden - hint, hint!! I am looking forward to you trying out the BBQ in the summer. It just might take awhile to cook everyone's sausages!!
    I would love to see a photo of the actual BBQ that you made on the post.

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.